  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2002
      Hello:

      I have been contacted by a genealogy researcher seeking a Lorea Anderson.  Lorea has left numerous genealogy messages on the internet concerned with the LDS however, it seems her email address has changed.  She may have Red Deer or Edmonton connections.  If you are Lorea or know of her, or have an email address for her, could you please put me in contact with her or ask that she contact me at the following email address?

      Sincerely,
      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca