Celtic Folk Club

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2002
      I need to hear from you right away if you want me to buy you a ticket to
      this event. Tickets are $7. You may be able to buy tickets at the door
      UNLESS they are sold out. This concert takes place at the Oakridge
      Community Centre, 9504 Oakfield Drive SW on Saturday Nov. 16 at 8PM.

      Their web site is here: http://www.celticfolk.org/

      Lois Sparling
      nominal chair of the Irish SIG
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Gloria Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2002
        I am sorry but I will not be able to go to the concert. Gloria Moore.

        Lois Sparling wrote:

        >I need to hear from you right away if you want me to buy you a ticket to
        >this event. Tickets are $7. You may be able to buy tickets at the door
        >UNLESS they are sold out. This concert takes place at the Oakridge
        >Community Centre, 9504 Oakfield Drive SW on Saturday Nov. 16 at 8PM.
        >
        >Their web site is here: http://www.celticfolk.org/
        >
        >Lois Sparling
        >nominal chair of the Irish SIG
        >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • helen
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2002
          Hi Lois,
          I would like two tickets for the Celtic Folk Club.
          Helen

          > I need to hear from you right away if you want me to buy you a ticket to
          > this event. Tickets are $7. You may be able to buy tickets at the door
          > UNLESS they are sold out. This concert takes place at the Oakridge
          > Community Centre, 9504 Oakfield Drive SW on Saturday Nov. 16 at 8PM.
          >
          > Their web site is here: http://www.celticfolk.org/
          >
          > Lois Sparling
          > nominal chair of the Irish SIG

        • OJ Zawalsky
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2002
            Lois, I would like a ticket for the concert. O. J. Zawalsky