[Fwd: [CCC] Post 1901 Census - Scoreboard Totals updated]

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2002
      Hi Everyone:

      Encouraging news from Gordon Watts.

      With the recent retirement of Senator Nick Taylor we have removed one
      definite NO from the list. When I wrote to him during the summer I was
      not favored with a reply to my letter but I understand that in the past
      he has taken a negative position towards release of the post-1901
      censuses.

      Is this right Muriel?

      Log-on to the following website:

      http://www.globalgenealogy.com/Census/Senscore2.htm#AB