FamilyRoots 2002 - Door Prize

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
      CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!

      Because you took the time to fill out an evaluation sheet at last Saturday's
      FamilyRoots 2002 expo/seminar, your name was drawn last Monday night at our
      monthly AFHS meeting.

      Ronna Byam, who lives close to you, will be sure the prize is delivered to
      you.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Chair, FamilyRoots 2002
      http://www.Hulbert.ca

    • william campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
        I GUESS YOU COULD SAY SHE WAS 'PITCHER PERFECT', EH?

        Bill

        Gord Hulbert wrote:

        > CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!
        >
        > Because you took the time to fill out an evaluation sheet at last Saturday's
        > FamilyRoots 2002 expo/seminar, your name was drawn last Monday night at our
        > monthly AFHS meeting.
        >
        > Ronna Byam, who lives close to you, will be sure the prize is delivered to
        > you.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Gord Hulbert
        > Chair, FamilyRoots 2002