Re: picture

  • owner@distgen.rumbolt.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
      Dear Larry,

      You are correct, we don't like attachments, mostly because they can
      carry worms and viri.

      Have you considered asking the Chinook to publish it?

      On Wednesday, Nov 6, 2002, at 12:22 Canada/East-Saskatchewan, Larry
      McCool wrote:

      > I have a picture of four "McCool" ladies printed on a postcard that I
      > would
      > like opinions about regarding the date that the picture was taken.
      > I have it scanned and as I think the rules say no attachments on this
      > web,
      > if you have any expertise in this area would you contact me directly
      > and I
      > will send it to you as an attachment direct address.
      > To the web manager -- if I am in error as to sending it out "globally"
      > the dist-gen please let me Know.
      >
      > Thanks in advance for any and all help-
      >
      > Larry
      >
      > Larry & Doreen McCool
      > Calgary, AB Canada
      > Our new address is
      > mccoollh@...
      > Our website is now at
      > http://www3.telus.net/public/mccoollh/index.html

    • Bill Boogaart
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
        For those who participated in the Molecular Genealogy data collection, you
        might find this news story of interest.

        http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2002/11/06/3644.html