picture

  • Larry McCool
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
      I have a picture of four "McCool" ladies printed on a postcard that I would
      like opinions about regarding the date that the picture was taken.
      I have it scanned and as I think the rules say no attachments on this web,
      if you have any expertise in this area would you contact me directly and I
      will send it to you as an attachment direct address.
      To the web manager -- if I am in error as to sending it out "globally" to
      the dist-gen please let me Know.

      Thanks in advance for any and all help-

      Larry

      Larry & Doreen McCool
      Calgary, AB Canada
      Our new address is
      mccoollh@...
      Our website is now at

    • owner@distgen.rumbolt.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
        Dear Larry,

        You are correct, we don't like attachments, mostly because they can
        carry worms and viri.

        Have you considered asking the Chinook to publish it?

        On Wednesday, Nov 6, 2002, at 12:22 Canada/East-Saskatchewan, Larry
        McCool wrote:

        > I have a picture of four "McCool" ladies printed on a postcard that I
        > would
        > like opinions about regarding the date that the picture was taken.
        > I have it scanned and as I think the rules say no attachments on this
        > web,
        > if you have any expertise in this area would you contact me directly
        > and I
        > will send it to you as an attachment direct address.
        > To the web manager -- if I am in error as to sending it out "globally"
        > the dist-gen please let me Know.
        >
        > Thanks in advance for any and all help-
        >
        > Larry
        >
        > Larry & Doreen McCool
        > Calgary, AB Canada
        > Our new address is
        > mccoollh@...
        > Our website is now at
        > http://www3.telus.net/public/mccoollh/index.html

      • Bill Boogaart
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
          For those who participated in the Molecular Genealogy data collection, you
          might find this news story of interest.

          http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2002/11/06/3644.html