Let your COMPUTER make you MONEY 7850bDkT9-009xAQa9240E-21

  • ted@mine.at
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5 8:04 AM
      Hello -

      You get emails every day, offering to show you how to make money.
      Most of these emails are from people who are NOT making any money.
      And they expect you to listen to them?

      If you want to make money with your computer, then you should
      hook up with a group that is actually DOING it. We are making
      a large, continuing income every month. What's more - we will
      show YOU how to do the same thing.

      This business is done completely by internet and email, and you
      can even join for free to check it out first. If you can send
      an email, you can do this. No special "skills" are required.

      How much are we making? Anywhere from $2000 to $9000 per month.
      We are real people, and most of us work at this business part-time.
      But keep in mind, we do WORK at it - I am not going to
      insult your intelligence by saying you can sign up, do no work,
      and rake in the cash. That kind of job does not exist. But if
      you are willing to put in 10-12 hours per week, this might be
      just the thing you are looking for.

      This is not income that is determined by luck, or work that is
      done FOR you - it is all based on your effort. But, as I said,
      there are no special skills required. And this income is RESIDUAL -
      meaning that it continues each month (and it tends to increase
      each month also).

      Interested? I invite you to find out more. You can get in as a
      free member, at no cost, and no obligation to continue if you
      decide it is not for you. We are just looking for people who still
      have that "burning desire" to find an opportunity that will reward
      them incredibly well, if they work at it.

      To grab a FREE ID#, simply reply to: mailto:ted@...
      or click on this link

      and in the body of the email, write this phrase:

      "Grab me a free membership!"

      Be sure to include your:
      1. First name
      2. Last name
      3. Email address (if different from above)
      4. By submitting a request for a FREE DHS Club Membership, I agree
      to accept email from the DHS Club for both their consumer and
      business opportunities.

      Or You can sign up online at

      We will confirm your position and send you a special report
      as soon as possible, and also Your free Member Number.

      That's all there's to it.

      We'll then send you info, and you can make up your own mind.

      Looking forward to hearing from you!

      Ted Simpson

      P.S. After having several negative experiences with network
      marketing companies I had pretty much given up on them.
      This is different - there is value, integrity, and a
      REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business...
      and finally make real money on the internet.

      Don't pass this up..you can sign up and test-drive the
      program for FREE. All you need to do is get your free

      Your email address ihas been automatically added to a "don't send" list.
      But if you wish to Unsubscribe, click here and send

      This message is not intended for residents of the state of
      Washington, and screening of addresses has been done to the best
      of our technical ability. If you are Washington resident or
      otherwise wish to be removed from this list, just follow the
      removal instructions above.