Re: Fwd: Family Roots 2002

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
      Those pictures were great Blair-- They loaded quickly.
      Everyone should enjoy ! !

      Donna C

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
        Blair:

        The pictures look good. Did you send them to Sandy Heninger? She doesn't
        subscribe to dist-gen and I doubt she looks at the AFHS website.
        Alternatively, can I send the website address to the FHC mailing list?

        Rene

        > Some digital pictures I took at Family Roots 2002
        > Check them out
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Gord Hulbert
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002