Re: Fwd: Family Roots 2002

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
      Well done! Thanks for sharing.

      Gordon H - what do you say to a link from the Family-roots homepage?

      Blair BARR wrote:

      > Some digital pictures I took at Family Roots 2002
      > Check them out
      > Blair
      >
      > >http://members.shaw.ca/blairbarr/FRPhotos.htm

      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster
      rempel@...

      and

      afhs@...

      Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Donna Coulter
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
        Those pictures were great Blair-- They loaded quickly.
        Everyone should enjoy ! !

        Donna C

        > Gordon H - what do you say to a link from the Family-roots
        homepage?

        > Blair BARR wrote:
        > >
        > > Some digital pictures I took at Family Roots 2002
        > > Check them out
        > > Blair
        > >
        > > >http://members.shaw.ca/blairbarr/FRPhotos.htm
        > >
        > > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        >
        > --
        > In Kinship,
        > Judith Rempel, Webster
        > rempel@...
        >
        > and
        >
        > afhs@...
        > Alberta Family Histories Society
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        >
        > Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
        > http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

      • Rene Dussome
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
          Blair:

          The pictures look good. Did you send them to Sandy Heninger? She doesn't
          subscribe to dist-gen and I doubt she looks at the AFHS website.
          Alternatively, can I send the website address to the FHC mailing list?

          Rene

          > Some digital pictures I took at Family Roots 2002
          > Check them out
          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Gord Hulbert
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002