Career opportunity inside

  • dist-gen@afhs.ab.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19 10:23 PM
      Greetings!

      Would you like to spend additional few hours a day to essentially increase your income?
      You may achieve it without investing even a single dollar.
      While you are trying to find a catch in this offer,
      hundreds of your fellow countrymen are already reaping the fruits of their cooperation with us receiving deserved rewards every week.

      This is not one of the financial pyramid schemes and not multi-level marketing in any of its manifestations.
      It's all about simple execution of tasks which do not go beyond morality or ethics.
      It will not matter what gender, age, economic status you are – the main conditions for employment are conscientiousness and diligence.

      For many of our applicants this work began with partial employment and was combined with their main jobs,
      but after 2 weeks most of them decided to work for our company on a full time basis.
      We will make everyeffort to dispel any of your doubts and help youto understand all its details.

      Should you find this interesting please express your interest and send us an email with your contact details to Austin@...,you will receive application form and more detailed information regarding this offer:
      / First and Last name
      / State/ City
      / Phone number
      / Age/ Gender

      Within 1-2weeks from the date of your reply, you will receive detailed instructions and application forms to be filled.
      Please note that candidates should not have any criminal history records.
      Please also make sure that you have a valid bank account to be able to receive subsequent monthly payments for assignments completed.

      Public Relations Representative in Canada
      Austin Mayes
    • Claudia Rettman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21 6:59 AM
        Has anybody checked this out or is aware of exactly what kind of offer this is?  If it is above board then I appreciate it but if it is questionable I don't feel we should be putting our members at risk.
        Claudia Rettman

        --
        Claudia Rettman
      • AFHS Webmaster
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21 7:00 AM

          It is spam and I am working with our hosting company to figure out how it got into our dist-gen system. Please delete it.

          Dawn Kirkpatrick, Webmaster

          Alberta Family Histories Society

          http://afhs.ab.ca