Toronto Star pages from the past and Globe and Mail: Canada's Heritage

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012

      I was speaking to someone on Monday night about Toronto Star: Pages from the Past and I am very sorry, but I was so flustered that I’ve forgotten who I was talking to.  If you are still wondering about the two databases that seemingly disappeared from the Calgary Public Library E-Library, please contact me – I have the answer!

      Christine at Calgary Public Library