Fwd: Family Roots 2002

  • Blair BARR
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
      Some digital pictures I took at Family Roots 2002
      Check them out
      Blair

      >http://members.shaw.ca/blairbarr/FRPhotos.htm

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
        Well done! Thanks for sharing.

        Gordon H - what do you say to a link from the Family-roots homepage?

        Blair BARR wrote:

        > Some digital pictures I took at Family Roots 2002
        > Check them out
        > Blair
        >
        > >http://members.shaw.ca/blairbarr/FRPhotos.htm

        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel, Webster
        rempel@...

        and

        afhs@...

        Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Donna Coulter
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
          Those pictures were great Blair-- They loaded quickly.
          Everyone should enjoy ! !

          Donna C

          > Gordon H - what do you say to a link from the Family-roots
          homepage?

          > Blair BARR wrote:
          > >
          > > Some digital pictures I took at Family Roots 2002
          > > Check them out
          > > Blair
          > >
          > > >http://members.shaw.ca/blairbarr/FRPhotos.htm
          > >
          > > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          >
          > --
          > In Kinship,
          > Judith Rempel, Webster
          > rempel@...
          >
          > and
          >
          > afhs@...
          > Alberta Family Histories Society
          > http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          >
          > Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
          > http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

        • Rene Dussome
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
            Blair:

            The pictures look good. Did you send them to Sandy Heninger? She doesn't
            subscribe to dist-gen and I doubt she looks at the AFHS website.
            Alternatively, can I send the website address to the FHC mailing list?

            Rene

            > Some digital pictures I took at Family Roots 2002
            > Check them out
            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • Gord Hulbert
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002