More Cool Internet Tools for Genealogists programs

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012

      Hi again,

      I was asked if I would be presenting the social networking program at other libraries and the answer is yes.

      My upcoming gigs (J) are at Nosehill on Feb 18 at 2:00, Village Square on March 23 at 1:00 and Shaganappi on April 24 at 10:30  You can register online, in person or by phone (403-260-2620)

      Come to one or come to all – always glad to see you.

      Christine Hayes

      Information Assistant

      Community Heritage and Family History

      Calgary Public Library