Re: The AFHS PR Committee needs you!

  • Gordon Hulbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2012
      Hi all:

      Thank you Dawn for posting this message.  As a member of the PR team, I can attest to the fact that we need help ASAP.  The work we do is very rewarding.  If you like people and enjoy talking to others, it a 'no-brainer'.  Our main objective has been to attract new membership to the AFHS.  Please consider giving it a try.  The pay is terrible, but the personal rewards make it worthwhile.

      Gord

      On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:43 AM, AFHS Webmaster <webmaster@...> wrote:

      The Public Relations Committee is an important part of what AFHS does. But, due to circumstances beyond its control, the PR Committee has recently suffered some setbacks by way of losing some valuable members. We are looking for new members to assist in their places.

      Can you help?

      Please consider joining the PR team! We need you! Currently, we are preparing for an upcoming conference and require some assistance.

      Send an email to pr (at) afhs.ab.ca if interested.

      Thanks.

      http://www.doteasy.com

      --
      Regards,

      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Mesa: (480) 357-1205
      Cell:    (480) 745-9841 (AZ Only)
      Email: Gordon@...

      "Age is important only if you're cheese or wine."