AFHS library open before meeting - Monday November 4

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Message

      I hope that many of you will have been "genealogically" excited and motivated by the talks and displays at the "FamilyRoots 2002" conference. Many speakers mentioned resources that are in our own AFHS Library. So 'come on down'.

      The library will be open on Monday November 4 from 3:00 pm until the AFHS meeting begins at 7:15.

      Lorna Laughton