Website Software

  • Family Treasures
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012

      Hi All,

      I'm looking into redoing my genealogy website I was wondering what would be a good program to use. I have used FrontPage and Microsoft Publisher in the past. (a beginner one...simplest to use).

      I'm using the Tribalpages site at the moment, but I am thinking of moving it back to my space that comes with shaw http://members.shaw.ca/familytreasures/ which is where I had it before moving to TribalPages.

      TribalPage is real easy to use and will show your gedcom in tree format and have only family access to the information which is very nice though. I may just have to reduce my individuals down to 500, then it would be free again.

      Any ideas.....

      Thanks

      Alison

      http://www.ourfamilytreasures.tribalpages.com/