April 2012 Chinook - Call for Articles

  • Wayne Shepheard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2012

      That time is approaching again when the Editor is looking for submissions for Chinook.  Note the deadline is February 1, 2012.

      Our theme for the next issue is Overlooked ResourcesHave you found resources others may not be using? For example, have you used the Quarter Sessions for Alberta or the Newberry Library in Chicago?  Perhaps you used a familiar resource in a different way. Let us know.

      We also intend to feature articles about Young Genealogy Detectives. So find those young people in your family who share your interest in family history and encourage them to write a short story about your family.

      Send your articles to editor-chinook@...

      Wayne Shepheard
      Editor,
      Chinook