AFHS meeting on Monday 9th not Monday 2nd

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012

      Happy New Year!

      The AFHS General Meeting will be on the second Monday of January instead of the first Monday. So come to River Park Church at 7:00 pm on Monday January 9th not tomorrow. I think that Christine told me that the speaker will be telling us about the FamilySearch website and the materials from the Family History Library in Salt Lake City that are being digitized and added. Christine can tell us more.

      Lorna Laughton

      President, Alberta Family Histories Society