anyone searching for male, born Stockport Lancashire England c1831??

  • Beverley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011
      Recently shared this with other genealogists. Made me chuckle....for those who haven't seen this....

      1871 census
      in the civil parish of Dent, Town Kirthwaite in the County of Yorkshire. Living with the Thompson family, a 40 year old man born 1831, On Tramp, born Stockport Lancashire, supposed out of work... his name?.....A Man with a Big Nose.....

      looking forward to going backwards!
      all the best  for 2012

      Beverley Chambers