GRUG

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2002
      GRUG

      Generations and Reunion users Group, a siglet of the Computer SIG of
      the Alberta Family Histories Society will meet Tuesday 5 Nov at 7pm in
      the library of the AFHS (basement of Southminster United Church).

      Come and see a family book produced by Reunion!

      Reunion 8 is now available! check out
      http://www.leisterpro.com/Doc/Version8/Upgrade8Info.html if you are
      interested in what has changed.

      Please feel free to call me if you have questions and can't make the
      meeting.

      Mary Arthur
      245 4252

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 7 , May 4 11:36 AM
        The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
        months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
        probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
        question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
        Mary Arthur
        ar109@...

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Helen
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4 7:18 PM
          Mary,
          I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
          It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
          do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.
          Helen
          > The Generations and Reunion Users Group meets the first Tuesday of most
          > months. It will meet 6 May at 7 pm in the AFHS Library, and 3 Jun,
          > probably in the NEW library. Call Mary Arthur for details, with a
          > question or to suggest a topic. (245 4252)
          > Mary Arthur
          > ar109@...

        • George Lake
          Message 4 of 7 , May 5 8:28 AM
            Hi All:
            At 08:18 PM 5/4/2003 -0600, Helen wrote:
            >Mary,
            >I doubt very much that you will be able to meet in the new library in June.
            >It is going to take some time to get things set up. I would suggest that you
            >do not even think of using that space till August at the earliest.

            Please see the AFHS website under "New Addresses" for the status of the
            Library and other AFHS facilities. There will likely be no facilities for
            small AFHS meetings from May 31 until Sep 1 - as announced at the April
            General Meeting. SIG's and others planning small meetings in June should
            look to alternative quarters such as members homes. The June General
            Meeting, including Basics and Main session will be held at Southminster as
            planned.

            Sorry I didn't get this material to Judii for the website sooner.

            Regards

            Geo

            George Lake
            Chairman, Alberta Family Histories Society
            Calgary Canada

            email: chairman@...
            AFHS Website: www.afhs.ab.ca

            my website: www.glake.ca