Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Dec 17, 2011
      I just up-dated the Celtic SIG mailing list. If you receive more than
      two of these messages, please advise me. If you only received one and
      it was from dist-gen AND you want to be on the Celtic SIG, contact me to
      say so. If you appear to be on the Celtic SIG mailing list and do not
      want to be, also contact me.

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois