AFHS meeting tomorrow night - don't forget (there are goodies)

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011

      The AFHS monthly meeting is tomorrow night – Monday December 5 – at 7:00 pm at River Park Church, 3818 – 14A Street SW.

      There will be goodies to eat and drink at the break! Please bring some Christmas nibbles.

      As well, bring some donations for the Food Bank. It is a worthwhile program that helps so many Calgarians.

      Last but definitely not least, our program will show us some of the many different ways to present our family history information. Don’t let your family history research languish on your desk or computer – show it off and share it!

      See you tomorrow! Lorna Laughton www.afhs.ab.ca