AFHS Library open Dec 8, 9 &10

  • Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2011
      Hi Everyone,
      It has been brought to my attention that in the November Breeze, the weekend
      of Dec 8-10th is not listed under library open times. The AFHS library will
      be open that weekend Thursday 8th and Friday 9th from 10 - 2 and Saturday
      10th from noon until 4 pm. We will be open, unless of course we are having
      extreme weather, in which case a closure will be announced on dist-gen and
      on the AFHS calendar.
      Thanks,
      Linda Murray
      AFHS Library