FW: Canadian Genealogy Survey Closing Date Reminder

  • AFHS Webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2011

      This was forwarded to me and I am thinking there may be some out there who don’t mind giving their opinions on things.

      I just completed the survey, myself. It did take a little while, but it was kind of fun!

      Dawn Kirkpatrick, Webmaster

      Alberta Family Histories Society

      http://afhs.ab.ca

      Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 12:22 PM

      To: pr@...

      Subject: Canadian Genealogy Survey Closing Date Reminder

      Dear Mr. Alexander,

      Re: Canadian Genealogy Survey

      We would like to thank you and your members for taking the time and effort to participate in the Canadian Genealogy Survey. Thanks to involvement of participants from family history and genealogy societies like yourselves, over 2,000 surveys have been completed.

      Please note that the survey will be live until Wednesday, November 30th, 2011. It would be greatly appreciated if you could communicate this deadline with your members, who have not had the opportunity to complete the survey, in whatever way you feel most convenient and effective.

      The survey can be found at the following link: http://www.cusurveycentre.ca/gensurvey/.

      Once all the data is collected and analyzed after the survey deadline, the results will be posted on a blog created for the project. It will be delivered in such a way that you and others involved in the activity will have a chance to both comment on the results and perhaps interject other perspectives on the genealogical world. The URL for our blog is http://genealogyincanada.blogspot.com/.

      Thank you again for your participation. We hope that our results will provide some guidance for the development of future services for the important community of family historians and genealogists.

      Sincerely,

      Leighann C. Neilson, Ph.D.
      Associate Professor, Marketing
      Sprott School of Business