English Research

  • Rosemary Kry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2011
      Hi, This info may be of interest to those doing Engllish research.
      Rosemary

      After many years as Overseas Magazine Co-ordinator, David Hollick has
      decided to hang up his hat and retire.  We do have a new Co-ordinator, and I
      would be grateful if you could please change your records accordingly.

      The new Co-ordinator is:

      Miss Marion Hall
      22 Lilac Avenue
      Streetly
      Sutton Coldfield
      West Midlands
      B74 3TB
      England

      Her email address is: hall_marion@...

      Regards

      Jackie Cotterill

      Birmingham & Midland Society for Genealogy & Heraldry
      5 Sanderling Court
      Spennells
      Kidderminster
      Worcs, DY10 4TS