free shipping on FTM

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      Hi all,
      I spend a lot of time on the net chatting with the online genealogy crowd and come across deals.  Is it okay to share them here?   Just let me know if you don't want to see them and I won't send any more.

      The latest -
      I heard free shipping has been extended on Family Tree Maker 2012 (FTM) for six days (until November 21st). If you were planning to buy this program, now is a good time with the free shipping.

      I use FTM (and have Legacy and Rootstmagic).  All are good for different reasons.  I just upgraded from FTM 2010 to FTM 2012 and moved onto a new laptop.  The upgrade went very easily and I brought my linked images with it.  I was very pleased it all went so smoothly.  Note - I'm not sure how well FTM 2012 will work on an older computer.  Has anyone tried it?

      Joan

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy