ENG SIG SAT 19th MILITARY THEME

  • Ann Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      The English/Welsh SIG meets next Saturday morning at 10 a.m. when, in honour of Remembrance Day, the theme is ALL THINGS MILITARY (including war brides, the Home Guard, Firefighting Forces etc.).

      As it's our last meeting before Christmas, the kettle will be on and contributions of pre-lunch goodies will be welcome - perfect for those who are going to stay when the library opens at noon.  We have some give-away magazines for Christmas reading too.

      Ann