sale on Flip-pal scanners - expires November 13

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2011
      Hi all,
      I just became aware of a 10% off coupon on the  Flip-Pal Scanner in honour of their birthday. (on purchases of $100 or more.)

      A Flip-Pal is a battery operated portable scanner that doesn't need to be connected to a computer to scan.  I love mine!
      I've taken it to Mom's house to scan the shoebox of photos that she won't let out of her sight. I've also taken it to various other relatives' houses.  The scans are saved on a SD type card with an adapter that fits in the USB slot of your computer.  The scanner also has stitching software to scan large photos.  I've even seen people hold it up to a large picture on the wall and do multiple scans and stitch them together.

      Use the Birthday Coupon code:  BDAY11A when you order.

      This coupon expires soon - November 13, 2011

      Here is the link for the Flip-pal.  Take a look.  I think it has been my most useful genealogy gadget purchase this year.  (also would make a good gift)

      Joan

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy