Audio Transcription

  • Spring Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011
      Good morning AFHS community!

      I am a new member this year, currently seeking an experienced part-time transcriptionist to help me with a large volume of digital audio recordings.

      This would be an ideal position for someone working from home who would like to earn some extra income.  Experience with digital technology is required.

      If you or someone you know would be interested, please contact me off-list for more information:  spring.cochrane@...

      Thank you!

      Spring Cochrane

      Moments In Time Life Stories