Ooops a slight correction to my last email

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011

      Sorry all.  I think my last email on Lest We Forget was a little bit (a lot) unclear.  I am actually looking for teachers who would like to bring me and my colleague into their classrooms to do the workshop.  We have been trained by LAC to work with students (high school, mostly) on the use of these genealogical records.

      Sorry for the confusion (although those of you who know me won’t be surprised by it :0)

      Christine