CONTEST - Chance to win one free registration to Rootstech 2012

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
      Hi all,
      I have one free registration to Rootstech 2012 to give away to a lucky winner.
      Rootstech is an innovative genealogy and technology conference held in Salt Lake City Feb 2 to 4, 2012.  It is by far one of the best genealogy conferences I have attended (and I go to a lot).

      Details here.
      http://www.luxegen.ca/genealogy/rootstech-2012-win-free-registration/

      Contest ends at midnight MST November 13th, 2011.

      Please spread the word.

      Thanks,
      Joan

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy

      ---
      Innovation through Collaboration
      Rootstech Feb 2-4, 2012 Salt Lake City

    • Joan Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2011
        Hi all,
        A quick update on the free Rootstech registration I was giving away. I had entries from all over North America and guess who won?  Our very own Linda Murray!  I was so excited that a local person won from the random drawing.

        Don't despair if you didn't win or missed out on the contest..  The early bird registration fee is still valid ($129) until November 29th, after which the price goes up to $189.

        There are still a couple of contests running by my Rootstech blogging colleagues if you wish to enter.   One of them said there haven't been to many entries yet so you might still have a chance to win.  (linked on the page below, near the bottom).

        Cheers,
        Joan

        On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Joan Miller <luxegen@...> wrote:
[...]

        Alberta Family Histories Society PR