Re: Save Library and Archives Canada

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2011
      We need to do our own investigation and then, probably, compare notes with the Ottawa Branch of the OGS and other professional genealogists who work in LAC before asking for appointments with our local MPs (mine is Harper) to discuss our concerns.  Some people may have forgotten how determined and effective the family history community in Canada can be.

      Lois

      On 04/11/2011 10:34 AM, Laura A Kirbyson wrote:

      I have taken Lois' email to heart. My initial response was that the CAUT was using this topic in a self-serving way. Perhaps they are, perhaps they are not, but I believe it's important to find out the truth and act accordingly.