Re: Legacy 4.0 Deluxe

  • Keith Maitland
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      I purchased a copy of Legacy 4.0 Deluxe program at the AFHS genealogy show last weekend and unfortunately am unable to use it. Program includes CD-ROM and manual and cost $45 Cdn (duty free).

      System requirements:
      Pentium computer
      Min. 64 MB memory (128 or better recommended)
      40 MB free hard disk space
      Windows 95/98/2000/Me/NT/XP or later.

      Should anyone be interested in purchasing, please contact me at my email address rather than on dist-gen.

      Keith Maitland