Monday's program

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011

      Hi All,

      On Monday we will have certified genetic counselor Raechel Ferrier give a presentation on the importance of knowing your family’s genetic genealogy.  This will be a very informative session and we look forward to seeing you all there.

    • Christine Hayes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012

        Hi all,

        Our program on Monday will feature our own Lois Sparling who is going to give a talk about “The Last Best West: finding your folks on the Prairies from 1885-1914”   Looking forward to it!

        Christine Hayes