Library sale at Monday's meeting

  • Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi Everyone,
      There will be a sale of journals, books and other library materials at the
      AFHS meeting on Monday, November 7th at the River Park Church,
      3818 - 14A Street SW. We have about 20 boxes for sale so bring your
      quarters, loonies, and maybe a few bills as we want to clear out some of
      these items.
      Hope to see you at the meeting and at the sale!
      Linda Murray
      AFHS Library Chair