Last post on LAC

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2011

      Further to CAUT’s comment that there are no professional/accredited members of the library/archives professions on the National Librarian/Archivist’s team, I know for a fact that this is false. I checked my library association member directories and can assure you that there are professionals there, including the first and so far only woman appointed to the position of the National Librarian of Canada.

      Xenia