Library of Congress Civil War Reference

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      Is there anyone on the list besides me, interested in the "Library of Congress Civil War Desk Reference" by Margaret E. Wagner and Gary W. Gallagher?  It is 949 pages, publisher Simon & Shuster, ISBN. 0684863502.  On sale at Chapers/Indigo Canada www.chapters.indigo.ca/  for $42.70.  I was thinking of it for the AFHS library....but not if I am the only one who would use it!

      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca

    • Lorna Laughton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        Message

        Hi Ellen:

        I would use this book. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

        Lorna

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2002
          Hello Ellen,
          I would be interested in seeing this book.
          Heather