Potential website outage Friday, October 21

  • AFHS Webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011
      Hi all,

      Looks like we may be in for a brief website outage on Friday. Hopefully
      they’re updating PHP for Joan. ;)

      Dawn Kirkpatrick, Webmaster
      Alberta Family Histories Association
      http://afhs.ab.ca

      Tera-Byte Dot Com Inc noc@... to me

      show details 3:22 AM (9 hours ago)

      Dear Valued Customer,

      We will be performing server maintenance between 1:00 am and 3:00 am MDT
      (GMT -6) on Friday, October 21, 2011.  This should result in only one outage
      of 45 minutes or less within that time frame.  If you have any questions or
      concerns regarding this maintenance please contact us by replying to this
      email.

      Your affected domain(s) : afhs.ab.ca

      Thank you,
      Derek D. Newton,