RE: Family Roots 2002

  • Mabel Kiessling
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi Bev:

      Sorry, I wasn't there. I decided to go for supper with my kids - they were
      all feeling a little down that day. It is also the only time when we can
      all be together. Besides, they had a lasagne special on at East Side Marios
      and we kind of like it there.

      Mabel

      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 4, 2002
        Great pictures Blair. I've added a link to them on FamilyRoots homepage.