Re: Family Roots 2002

  • Allan Cole
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi Bev
      Since this message went to the whole of the dist-gen list, I've just got to
      ask who you were looking for. :-} I'm sure many are wondering the same thing.
      Allan

      At 09:13 AM 10/30/02 -0800, rayburnb@... wrote:
      >Hello:
      >
      >I was at the friday night DNA group and asked several people if they has seen
      >you but no one could tell me where you were. I sat with Bev Swan, Judi and
      >Marlene at the back so that I could see the sign up table and also asked
      >several times out there for you, one of the peole I asked was Jeanie, the
      >other
      >people I did not know., Sorry I missed you
      >Bev
      >

      >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Mabel Kiessling
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
        Hi Bev:

        Sorry, I wasn't there. I decided to go for supper with my kids - they were
        all feeling a little down that day. It is also the only time when we can
        all be together. Besides, they had a lasagne special on at East Side Marios
        and we kind of like it there.

        Mabel

        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 4, 2002
          Great pictures Blair. I've added a link to them on FamilyRoots homepage.