AFHS meeting tomorrow night

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011

      Hi Everyone:

      Please come to the AFHS general meeting tomorrow night (Monday October 3) at River Park Church. I’m giving you a heads-up that I will be asking for your brags about genealogical successes! Did you find some new ancestors or relatives? Did you go to a conference? Did you travel and find gravestones, or interesting information at a library, museum or archives? Let’s learn from each other, so don’t be shy – think about your brag now. You can even do a PowerPoint presentation or bring an artefact.

      Our speaker will be Marion Peterson – who did go to a Conference – and she will be telling us all about it!

      See you at 3818 – 14A Street SW at 7:00 pm.

      Lorna Laughton, AFHS President

      www.afhs.ab.ca