Olive Carlin

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
      Olive Carlin died early Monday morning October 19th. There will be a Celebration of Her Life at a later date which I will post on this site.
      Helen
    • Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2011
        Dear fellow genealogists,
        Just wanted to let you all know that we have lost a dear friend and
        dedicated library volunteer with the passing of Olive Carlin. Olive was a
        wonderful, warm and witty person who will be missed by many. Olive's
        obituary will be in tomorrow's Calgary Herald.
        Linda Murray
        AFHS Library Chair