Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Sep 19, 2011
      The Celtic SIG will be meeting this Saturday from 10:00 AM to noon at
      the AFHS library located at 712 - 16 Ave NW. We Celtic SIGers are
      researching our Irish and Scottish ancestors, whether they were really
      Celtic or not.

      We will be bragging about our successes and what sources and methods
      have worked for us. Also, I just realized that I will not be here for
      the October meeting when we will have a guest speaker on a hereditary
      disease common amongst those of Irish descent. I have some material
      about charting family health and hereditary diseases and will bring that
      as well.

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois