Ideas for an interview

  • Tara Shymanski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011
      Hi everyone,
      I'm doing an interview for the MRU newspaper on Family History and she wants to know "and how digging into
      one's past helps them presently"  I have a couple of ideas regarding health & the intrinsic value of seeing where you came from but
      does anyone else have any ideas with stories that go with them.  I'm meeting with her on Wednesday.

      --
      Tara Shymanski, BA, PLCGS
      Researching Your Family's History