Fw: FFHS-MEMBERS New British Genealogy Blog

  • Ann Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2011
      Hello, I thought I would pass along these blog links.

      Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 3:25 AM
      Subject: FFHS-MEMBERS New British Genealogy Blog

      Just to let you all know of a new genealogy blog, Chris Paton already has a successful Scottish Genes blog and has now launched British GENES (GEnealogy News and EventS) at http://www.britishgenes.blogspot.com - but Scottish GENES will also continue at http://www.scottishancestry.blogspot.com.

      Beryl Evans
      FFHS Archives Liaison Officer

      The Federation of Family History Societies is a Company Limited by Guarantee
      Company Number 2930189 (England & Wales) - Registered Charity Number 1038721
      Registered Office: Artillery House, 15 Byrom Street, Manchester, England M3 4PF