Fwd: [Alberta Family Histories Society Blog] Comment: "Remembering Heather Jaremko"

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      Hi all,
      I received the following comment from Bev Jaremko on the AFHS blog remembering her sister Heather Jaremko

      Thank you for the society's recognition of my sister's life, her contributions to your group and thank you for so many of you attending her funeral.
      She loved working with you.

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy