Rootstech 2012 - discount code expires Saturday September 10.

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 8:32 PM
      Hi all,
      I posted a link to a discount code for the Rootstech 2012 conference in Salt Lake City February 2 to 4th, 2012.  Discount works until Saturday September 10, 2011.

      http://www.luxegen.ca/genealogy/rootstech-sports-a-new-look/

      I attended last year and had a blast.  Register today for $99 with the discount code to save $30 USD. (regularly $129 USD).
      Book your hotels soon too.  They are filling up fast.

      Hope to see you there.

      Joan

      --
      Joan Miller