Family Yearbooks

  • Joseph Szikora
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
      Can anyone comment on this subject?
      One of my relatives from Chicago forwarded a flyer she received
      from:MORPHCORP LLC, Denver CO.
      They claim to print a 2003 Family Yearbook about this family and wish to sell
      it for $ 39.83 US plus $ 5.00 one time order processing fee.
      They mention two "facts" which are partially false.
      Where do these people get their information from? I have a feeling it is only
      from the internet, but they claim a 2000 year family history.
      Did anyone deal with this outfit before?

      Thanks for any advice,
      Ildiko Szikora

      Joseph Szikora
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada
      E-Mail:jszikora@...
      Aliases: ildiko@...
      jszikora@...
      Using IBM OS/2 WARP 4. fxpk.15.
      In-Joy Dialer 2.2. PMMAIL 1.96. Netscape 4.61. Java 1.1.8.

    • Larry McCool
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
        Sounds like one that went round before. Someone else will probably come up
        with the name. If it is the same it will be a compilation of phone books
        etc., material that is readily available mainly for free.

        Larry

        Larry & Doreen McCool
        Calgary, AB Canada
        Our new address is