Re: Family Roots 2002

  • rayburnb@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hello:

      I was at the friday night DNA group and asked several people if they has seen
      you but no one could tell me where you were. I sat with Bev Swan, Judi and
      Marlene at the back so that I could see the sign up table and also asked
      several times out there for you, one of the peole I asked was Jeanie, the other
      people I did not know., Sorry I missed you
      Bev

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Allan Cole
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
        Hi Bev
        Since this message went to the whole of the dist-gen list, I've just got to
        ask who you were looking for. :-} I'm sure many are wondering the same thing.
        Allan

        At 09:13 AM 10/30/02 -0800, rayburnb@... wrote:
        >Hello:
        >
        >I was at the friday night DNA group and asked several people if they has seen
        >you but no one could tell me where you were. I sat with Bev Swan, Judi and
        >Marlene at the back so that I could see the sign up table and also asked
        >several times out there for you, one of the peole I asked was Jeanie, the
        >other
        >people I did not know., Sorry I missed you
        >Bev
        >

        >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Mabel Kiessling
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
          Hi Bev:

          Sorry, I wasn't there. I decided to go for supper with my kids - they were
          all feeling a little down that day. It is also the only time when we can
          all be together. Besides, they had a lasagne special on at East Side Marios
          and we kind of like it there.

          Mabel

          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 4, 2002
            Great pictures Blair. I've added a link to them on FamilyRoots homepage.