Re: Heather Jaremko's contributions to AFHS

  • Helen Backhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2011
      Like all the others who have expressed their shock about Heather's death I too felt that way. Heather worked with all her heart in volunteering for AFHS, we will indeed miss her.

      Lorna asked if she had missed anything that Heather did for AFHS or in our name. I'm not sure how many years Heather volunteered with the Calgary Public Library on Saturday mornings but she certainly was faithful in doing that.

      My condolences to Andy and the family.
      Helen